Friday, July 25, 2008

Lesson day

Yesterday was my lesson on C.Mar....he did very well. He is schooling some of First level already which is really nice. My trainers (who is my mother) only comment was that he needs to get back outside in the outdoor arena AND in the pastures to add some vareity to his work. I agree fully in this and will do that starting Monday.

On a different note..I am still having a saddle issue...and have pretty much concluded I need to have one of my Kieffers MOLDED to him and will just to have it changed as he grows...the only good thing about this is that his little brother will have saddles that fit b/c I have already done it once, and C.Mar will hopefully be done growing at that time and can just hand down his saddle (the one that can be fitted) to C.Man. WHEW!